Students Getting Started with iClicker Cloud
Get set up in a few easy steps before the first class in which your instructor will use iClicker Cloud.
- Create a student account. UC Berkeley requires that students sign in to iClicker through the campus portal.
- Follow the steps in this article: How Students Create an iClicker Account Through a Campus Portal.
- Add your course. Your instructor can add students to the iClicker course with the bCourses integration, a join code, or a join link.
- Follow the steps in this article: How to Add an Instructor's Course in the iClicker Student App.
- Register your remote (optional). If your instructor requires you to use an iClicker remote in class, register the remote in your iClicker Student account.
- Follow the steps in this article: How to Register a Remote in the iClicker Student App.
- Participate in class. Open the mobile app or sign in to the web app, join your course, and respond to questions as they appear.
- Follow the steps in this article: How to Participate in a Poll with the iClicker Student App.
Note: The iClicker Student App is free for Berkeley students!
There is no need to purchase an iClicker remote unless your instructor explicitly requires them and does not allow the use of the app.
If this is the case, you may be able to borrow one from Student Technology Services; Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) students are given priority for these devices.
See the Student Technology Services Device Lending Program page for information about iClicker lending.