Instructors Getting Started with Poll Everywhere
You can access Poll Everywhere as a presenter by logging in with Single Sign-On.*
Enter your Berkeley email address
Select Log in with Berkeley
Enter your CalNet ID and Passphrase, and select Sign In
- Create an activity: Choose from various activity types, including word cloud, multiple-choice, and open-ended questions. See guides on how to create activities.
- Present an activity: The quickest way to display an activity to the audience is directly from the website in Present mode. See Presenting from the web.
- Alternatively, presenters can insert activities directly in PowerPoint or Google slides. See Slideware guides on installing and inserting activities on Windows, Mac, Google Slides, and Office 365.
- Connect to bCourses (Canvas)
- Enable Poll Everywhere in the Course Navigation. See Canvas Guide: How do I manage Course Navigation links?
- Sync your roster. See the Integration Guide for Educators (PDF) for step-by-step instructions.
*If you encounter any issues logging in, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Poll Everywhere for Instructors Guide
Presenter tips & best practices