RTL's Keep Teaching webpage is the best source for updates, links, and information.
- Instructors experiencing classroom support issues that need immediate attention, please contact the Classroom Helpdesk:
- Live chat support: click on the "Chat With Us" bubble on the lower right hand side of the page
- By phone: 510-643-8637
For non-urgent issues and questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find workshops and training sessions from RTL: https://rtl.berkeley.edu/events/upcoming.
- Sign up for virtual 1:1 consultations at https://calendly.com/research-teaching-and-learning or email directly for the following supported tools:
- bCourses - email@example.com
- Ally/Accessibility - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaltura - email@example.com
- Student Response Systems (Poll Everywhere and iClicker Cloud) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gradescope - email@example.com
- Online Discussions (Ed Discussion) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for a CTL consultation (remote until further notice): email@example.com
- Schedule a consultation with Classroom Technology to try out the technology in a General Assignment Classroom or to get an expert to consult with you on ideas to equip a departmental space.
- Join Research IT virtual office hours. More information about Research IT services is available on the Research IT website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The website for the Vice Chancellor for Research has guidance and resources for researchers regarding COVID-19
For other questions, please contact:
- Digital Learning Services at email@example.com
- The Center for Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research IT at email@example.com
- bCourses help at firstname.lastname@example.org