RTL's Keep Teaching webpage(link is external) is the best source for updates, links, and information.
- Find workshops and training sessions from Digital Learning Services and the Center for Teaching and Learning to help you prepare for remote instruction: https://ais.berkeley.edu/events/upcoming.
Have a question about Zoom usage? Need help configuring your virtual classes for the semester? Want to learn more about Zoom features? Check out the ETS Virtual Helpdesk for drop-in Zoom consultations!(link is external)
- Sign up for a remote bCourses consultation: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations(link is external).
- Sign up for a CTL consultation (remote until further notice): http://bit.ly/CTL-consult(link is external).
- Sign up for help with Ally/Accessibility: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations(link is external).
- Join Research IT online office hours. More information about Research IT services is available on the Research IT website(link is external) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail).
- The website for the Vice Chancellor for Research has guidance and resources for researchers regarding COVID-19(link is external)