RTL's Keep Teaching webpage is the best source for updates, links, and information.
- Instructors experiencing classroom support issues that need immediate attention, please contact the Classroom Helpdesk:
- Live chat support: Visit the ETS website and click on the "Chat With Us" bubble on the lower right hand side of the page
- By phone: 510-643-8637
- Visit the Zoom for Instruction Support Virtual Helpdesk: https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/96566683919
For non-urgent issues and questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find workshops and training sessions from Digital Learning Services and the Center for Teaching and Learning to help you prepare for remote instruction: https://rtl.berkeley.edu/events/upcoming.
Have a question about Zoom usage? Need help configuring your virtual classes for the semester? Want to learn more about Zoom features? Check out the ETS Virtual Helpdesk for drop-in Zoom consultations!.
- Sign up for a remote bCourses consultation: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations.
- Sign up for a CTL consultation (remote until further notice): http://bit.ly/CTL-consult.
- Sign up for help with Ally/Accessibility: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations.
- Schedule a consultation with Classroom Technology to try out the technology in a General Assignment Classroom or to get an expert to consult with you on ideas to equip a departmental space.
- Join Research IT online office hours. More information about Research IT services is available on the Research IT website or by emailing email@example.com.
- The website for the Vice Chancellor for Research has guidance and resources for researchers regarding COVID-19