Keep your teaching moving forward with new approaches, effective strategies, and best practices to support learning.
Improve your virtual classroom with the Remote Teaching Guide where you may also find tools you can use in your in-person courses and to prepare for potential disruptions. The Remote Teaching Guide also contains the following videos of past workshops:
- Intro to the DLS bCourses Core Template
- Getting Started with Kaltura
- Getting Started with Zoom
- Active Learning and Engagement in Zoom
- Maximizing Media Production for Student Engagement
- Moving from Red to Green: Ally in bCourses
Be prepared for disruptions with best practices in remote teaching and learning. You will find resources on flipping the remote classroom, information on remote attendance and participation, creating a healthy virtual environment and more.