Please join us for an online workshop to learn how to get started with Gradescope this term. In Fall 2021, over 1,000 UC Berkeley instructors used Gradescope to deliver and grade their exams/assignments, save time grading, and provide consistent & targeted feedback to students.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up and deliver paper-based (handwritten) or online assessments
- Save time grading individually or with GSIs
- Use AI-assisted grading and answer grouping
- Maintain consistency with grading using Gradescope’s dynamic rubrics
- Analyze question- and rubric-level statistics and use tags to measure student learning
- Use Gradescope via Canvas LTI
Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff. A recording of the session will also be made available afterwards, so if you are interested in using Gradescope please register even if you cannot attend at the specified time.