Join us for an online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on delivery of assignments that are paper-based, fully online, or a combination of the two.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up assignments for your course
- Save time with AI-assisted grading and answer grouping
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff. A recording of the session will be shared with all registrants, so please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.