Activities Supported in This Room:
- Active Learning
- TV Display for Collaboration
- Video Projection
- HDMI or VGA Input Display
- DVD Playback
- Auxiliary Video Display
- Audio Amplification via Wired and Wireless Microphone
- Collaboration Mode
- Selecting Collaboration on the touchscreen control system allows the students to send their workstation screen to every display/projector or any specific display. Collaboration Mode also includes the functionality to separate the video from the audio and allows each to be sent to other locations separately. For example, the projector could show the main presentation while at the same time, students could have their workstation screens display their own computer, perhaps a Zoom interaction on a few other workstation displays, and that sound could be sent to the classroom speakers.
Equipment in Room
To request portable equipment, please visit our Classroom Technology Equipment Request Form.
Equipment Usage Instructions
||Located on walls for group discussion and collaboration|
- High resolution data/video projection 16:9
- Native display resolution: 720p